Need a custom head cab or combo cab for that amp project? Maybe convert a combo to head? I can do that!
I'll need specific dimensions for your chassis and your original cabinet if available. The best way to assure a good fit is to provide me with a drawing, scetch or blueprint. Chassis mounting holes will not be drilled unless you can send the chassis to me. Please contact me with details of the cabinet and I'll provide a quote.
Below are some estimated sample prices ranges:
- Small unfinished lunchbox heads 10" to 14" wide starting at ---$100.00.
- Medium unfinished head cabs 15" to 20" wide start at
140.00. 20" to 25" start at $160.00
- Large unfinsihed heads 26" to 30" starting at $170.00.
- 1 X 12 OR 1 X 10 combos starting at $160.00.
- 2 x 12 OR 2 X 10 combos starting at $180.00
FINISHED WITH EITHER TOLEX OR GLOSSY
FINISH WITH GRILL CLOTH AND HARDWARE:
- Small lunchbox head starting at $200.00
- Medium head cabs start at $250.00
- Large head cabs $300.00 and up.
- 1 x 12 or 1 x 10 combos starting at $280.00.
- 2 x 12 or 2 x 10 combos starting at $350.00 and up.
Contact me at:
Ceriatone ODS head cab with tung oil finish
Front and rear view of a Peavey Delta Blues converted from combo to head cab.
Marshall JMD combo replacement cab.
Another Ceriatone head cab
Headyfest head cab and 112 with coffee
Ceriatone ODS with tung oil finish.
5E3 cab with tung oil finish
Fender Princeton replacement cab with tung oil.
Custom head cab with red tolex
and silver piping and beading.
Lunchbox head cab for low wattage Hammond chassis
Old Marshall rehoused in a pine cabinet with inlayed walnut pinstripes
NOTE: Due to some fluctuations in certain amp model, makes, and years the chassis mounting holes will not be pre-drilled. You must use your existing chassis as a template to mark and drill the mounting holes.
5E3 112 combo cabinet. Fits 5E3 chassis with 12-1/4" x 2-1/2" control panel cutout. Cabinet measures 20" wide x 16" high x 10" deep (slant to 9" deep at the top). Available with tweed covering or hand rubbed glossy wood finish. Comes with Fender style dogbone handle, oxblood w/stripe grill cloth, and rubber cabinet feet.
$299.95 + $35.00 shipping.
With tweed covering. No lacquering available at this time. $299.95 + $35.00 shipping.
$159.95 + $35.00 shipping.
HERE ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF OTHER HEAD CABS AND COMBO CABS